Clipbar.ctb file on a shared netword drive

  • gaking_2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2002
      I am running NoteTab Pro 4.86c/np (Full Version)

      I have a clipbar that I want to reside on a Shared Network drive so 3
      people can run the same clip at the same time.
      If I put the clipbar.ctb file on everybody's hard drive, the clipbar
      and clips work great for one day. But this is not what I am looking
      to do.
      I want to be able to have both on the shared drive so if I have to
      make any changes to either the Clipbar or to the Clips all will get
      the new version instead of me having to update files on everybody's
      hard drive.

      The following is the clipbar.ctb file
      "g:\nscdocs\equip\120\EMD Amps Images","EMD Equipment
      tables","Image.bmp"

      "g:\nscdocs\equip\120\EMD Amps Images","EMD Equip Loc Index
      Table","LinkImage.bmp"

      "g:\nscdocs\equip\120\EMD Amps Images","EMD EQUIP -
      Thumbnail","LinkToBookmark.bmp"

      "g:\nscdocs\equip\120\EMD Amps Images","EMD EQUIP_ NO
      PICTURE","cbrepost.bmp"

      I have also done some other testing with inserting the following in
      the Notepro.ini file

      ClipbarName=g:\nscdocs\equip\120\EMD_Clipbar.ctb

      This worked fine, but it only worked once. When you start up NoteTab
      Pro again it does not run the Clipbar and if you check the
      Notepro.ini file the ClipbarName field is blank.

      Is there a way to have this stay in the Notepro.ini file so it works
      this way all the time or is this a small bug in NoteTab Pro.

      Thanks
      Glen King

      (~ o)
      oOOo-(_)-oOOo