Re: Find/Replace defaults

  • Jonathan Woodbridge
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2002
      >>in the NoteTab Find/Replace dialog, is there a way to make a setting
      >>stick?
      >>What I want to acchieve is that the dialog always opens with
      >>"Search: All" instead of "Search: Down". But after closing and reopening
      >>NoteTab it's "Down" again.

      how about this clip?

      ^!Keyboard CTRL+F Tab Tab Tab Down Down Esc
      ^!Info Find set to Search:All

      Name it OnOpen in the clip library you most often use.

      It will run automatically every time you start Notetab, if you leave the
      same library active. So you can set up the options you want here.

      Personally, I'm going to use it to stop my Find resetting itself
      occasionally from its customary Down to Up which was exceptionally annoying
      before I figured out to check for this whenever I didn't find something I
      thought should be there...and now is still mildly annoying.

      Jonathan