Re: [Clip] Auto Save and Name

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 15, 2002
      Hi Matthew,

      Thanks for posting it again. Whoever was looking for a Clip to
      save a file to the desktop, there is a Clip to do it, but you
      need to read it on the web at the web site. Search for Auto Save
      and Name because I think there as mote than just the following.
      nite all and thanks for all your support in making goo use of the
      various discussion mailing lists.

      http://www.notetab.net