Re: [Clip] Mail Merge (was Printing an html file)

  • Brian Mailman
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2002
      Peter Steeper wrote:

      (snip)

      First, Jody--thanks. That's the first step--just knowing if something
      is possible.

      Peter--grrrreat. Wonderful. A digression about how great...

      I know absolutely nothing about clip language (except that ^! prefaces a
      command) and this gives me something to sink my teeth into. As an
      ex-primary-school teacher and ex-teaching chef (as sous chef it was my
      job to teach the line cooks, many of whom didn't know a saucepan from a
      cake pan) I found everyone learns things differently.

      My way is to learn what I need in a narrow focus and eventually it'll
      fall together. I think now I know _which_ commands to examine and find
      out _what_ they do, I can adapt this clip to my needs.

      Fantastic.

      B/