Re: [Clip] Re: Clip Wrapper Clip

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 11, 2002
      Hi John & Jim,

      >> Watch out for the looooooooong lines...

      I think I took all my extra stuff out of the Clip - hope it still
      runs right. ;) You need to have "H=" in front of your Clip names
      in a document before running the Clip over your Clip(s) that you
      want wrapped. You will need to change the "; comments" and eMail
      address(es). I hope the Clip does not get too messed up so that
      you cannot fix it. You can go to yahoo.groups though and click
      on the Source link so that it will not be wrapped.

      <--- Copy below this line --->
      H=Clip Wrapper...
      ; Last updated 01-11-2002, Sojourner@..., jody
      ; http://www.notetab.net

      ^!ClearVariable %Do2Check%
      ^!ClearVariable %DateInfo%
      ^!SetScreenupdate Off
      ^!If ^$GetSelSize$ > 0 Skip_2
      ^!Toolbar Copy All
      ^!Goto Skip
      ^!Toolbar Copy
      ^!Toolbar New Document
      ^!SetWordWrap Off
      ^!Set %DateInfo%=^?[(H=5)Wrapper information==Sojourner@...^=; Last updated ^$GetDate(mm-dd-yyyy)$, Sojourner@..., jody^%nl%; http://www.notetab.net, http://www.notetab.net/order^%nl%^%nl%|Support@...^=; Last updated ^$GetDate(mm/dd/yyyy)$, Support@..., jody^%nl%; http://www.notetab.net, http://www.notetab.net/order^%nl%^%nl%|Jody@...^=; Last updated ^$GetDate(mm/dd/yyyy)$, Jody@...^%nl%; http://www.notetab.net, http://www.notetab.net/order^%nl%^%nl%|None^=]

      <--- Copy below this line --->

      ^!Paste

      ^!InsertText ^%nl%<--- Copy above this line, right --->^%nl%<--- click over a Library, and --->^%nl%<--- choose "Add from Clipboard" --->^%nl%

      ^!Jump 1
      :Loop
      ^!Find ^H= RSA
      ^!IfError Finish else Next
      ^!Jump +1
      ^!InsertText ^%DateInfo%
      ^!Goto Loop

      :Finish
      ^!FocusDoc
      ^!Toolbar Copy all
      ^!Jump Doc_End
      ^!SetWordWrap On
      ^!Skip Your Clip is ready to paste.^%nl%^%nl%Discard Temporary Document?
      ^!Goto Exit
      ^!Close Discard

      <--- Copy above this line, right --->
      <--- click over a Library, and --->
      <--- choose "Add from Clipboard" --->

      >> BTW, I won't tell Jody you posted a Clip to the Basics list if
      >> you don't :-)

      You mean I missed one?!?!? Shame on me. ;)

      http://www.notetab.net

    • john041650
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 12, 2002
        Hi Jody and Jim,

        I should have rephrased what I said to "We (meaning boneheaded me)
        have a failure to understand here".. I had absolutely no idea what
        this thread was about.. When Jim posted what he did I sat there
        scratching my head wondering what he was talking about.. He seemed
        to be responding to someone else, but I didn't know who nor what the
        subject of the original thread was..

        Now I think I do, apparently someone had a question about wrapping
        clips..

        Sorry to throw a monkey wrench into things here, I was just totally
        out in left field there.. Hmm, I'll take that back, I wasn't even in
        the ballpark! LOL

        John :)

        Last updated ^$GetDate(mm-dd-yyyy)$, Sojourner@S..., jody^%nl%;
        http://www.notetab.net, http://www.notetab.net/ord
        er^%nl%^%nl%|Support@F...^=; Last updated ^$GetDate(mm/dd/yyyy)$,
        Support@F..., jody^%nl%; http://www.notetab.net, h
        ttp://www.notetab.net/order^%nl%^%nl%|Jody@N...^=; Last updated
        ^$GetDate(mm/dd/yyyy)$, Jody@N...^%nl%; http://www.notetab.net,

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 15, 2002
          Hi John,

          Yes, we were posting wrappers for Clips to send in the mail. Don't worry about what happened; just figure out what you need and resubmit. nite...

          http://www.notetab.net