Re: [Clip] Disk Search from clip, checking, unchecking subdirs option: Help

    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 21, 2001
      Hi Alan, John, Hugo,

      I'm glad you guys figured it out. I obviously was impatient when
      I tried or didn't need it that bad so I gave up w/o pursuing a
      solution. Silly me did not even think about changing the ini
      file. ;) Happy holidays to you all.

      >> I would like to be able to determine the status of the subdir
      >> checkbox and via the clip, toggle it to the required state with
      >> certainty.
      >
      >I had been experimenting. I thought that since there is a value
      >for that option in the NotePro.ini

      ClipWriter's home page (an aid for writing Clips):
      http://ptools.home.att.net/ClipWriter/cw.htm

      Clip List Holiday Special order page:
      http://www.regsoft.net/purchase.php3?productid=32529&pc=G25v1

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options