Re: [Clip] Not strictly a clip problem

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2001
      Hi Elizabeth,

      I do not have even a guess w/o seeing the Clip and some original
      text. Select a couple letters at the end of a line through a few
      on the next line (spaces are OK) and do a Find or Replace. See
      what the token(s) is at the end of the line. If you would like,
      you can send me a piece of the text in a file zipped up along
      with the Clip at the end of the test text.

      mailto:AV1611@...

      You might try selecting all the text in a copy and click on
      Modify | Lines | Adjust Line Breaks. I'm thinking maybe that the
      line endings might be more the "^p" or your Clip is acting right
      or wrong depending on what may have changed from v4.85 to v4.86c.

      http://www.notetab.net