NoteTab 4.86c - download final release
- Hi everyone,
The final release or NoteTab 4.86c is now partially live. Here are direct
links to the files:
NoteTab Light v4.86c (Freeware); size 1,474,745 bytes; 1440 KB:
NoteTab Pro v4.86c (trial); size 1,532,519 bytes; 1496 KB:
NoteTab Pro v4.86c (wrapper); size 1,767,322 bytes; 1726 KB:
NoteTab Std v4.86c (wrapper); size 1,701,316 bytes; 1661 KB:
If you encounter a problem in this latest update, please report it as soon
as possible to <bugs@...>. If I don't here of any serious issue, I
will send the registered files to the online distributors and update the
NoteTab sites tonight.
Here is a brief list of changes that I made in the final release:
* You can now close document tabs by clicking on them with the middle mouse
button or the mouse wheel (like in Netcaptor).
* The "Open File at Cursor" command (F7) now also works with most fully
qualified filenames that contain spaces. Example:
* Added support for a logical zero function in the mathematical expressions
parser. Use lzero(x) to return 1 if x=0 and 0 if x<>0.
* Added support for Windows XP themes through a manifest file.
* Clip language: Added ^$StrUrlDecode("Text")$ function to convert URL
strings and form Mailto data to plain text. Example:
^$StrUrlDecode("C%3A%5CProgram%20Files%5CReadme%2Etxt")$ --> C:\Program
* Under Windows 2000 and XP, the program window sometimes failed to come to
the front when invoked. This has been fixed.
* Other minor changes.
Eric G.V. Fookes
Author of NoteTab, Mailbag Assistant, and Album Express
http://www.fookes.com/ and http://www.notetab.com/