Booklet clip?

  • Sandra Rozhon
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 8, 2001
      Is there a clip available that will print out a text file in booklet form? In other
      words, printing 2 pages per side of paper (horizontally)?

      Sandy
    • note_ed
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 8, 2001
        Sandy.

        There's a great little utility called TxtPrint that has a NoteTab
        clip library with it. Its free and some links can be found on the
        Eric's NoteTab site (http://www.notetab.com/links.htm).

        I use it for all my printing out of NoteTab as it gives me the
        ability to do a print preview and multiple pages - just like you're
        asking for.

        Regards,

        Stephen.

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 9, 2001
          Hi Sandy and Stephen,

          >Eric's NoteTab site (<http://www.notetab.com/links.htm).>http://www.notetab.com/links.htm).
          >
          >I use it for all my printing out of NoteTab as it gives me the
          >ability to do a print preview and multiple pages - just like
          >you're asking for.

          TxtPrint - Print preview utility (free); Clipbook library available
          http://www.notetab.com/ftp/txtprinten10.zip
          http://www.notetab.com/clipbooks/txtprint.zip

          http://www.notetab.net

        • Sandra Rozhon
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 10, 2001
            Thanks for the suggestions! I'll try txtprint (hoping it'll do both sides of the
            paper?)

            Sandy
          • Sandra Rozhon
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 11, 2001
              On 8 Dec 2001 at 22:35, note_ed wrote:

              > Sandy.
              >
              > There's a great little utility called TxtPrint that has a NoteTab
              > clip library with it. Its free and some links can be found on the
              > Eric's NoteTab site (http://www.notetab.com/links.htm).
              >
              > I use it for all my printing out of NoteTab as it gives me the
              > ability to do a print preview and multiple pages - just like you're
              > asking for.

              Is there a way to print on both sides of the paper so that the pages can be
              put together like a little book? That is what I'm really after and unless I'm
              missing something, I cannot see this option in Txtprint.

              Sandy
            • Harvey R. Savage
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 11, 2001
                On 12/11/01 10:56 AM, Sandra Rozhon wrote:

                > On 8 Dec 2001 at 22:35, note_ed wrote:
                >

                >>Sandy.
                >>
                >>There's a great little utility called TxtPrint that has a NoteTab
                >>clip library with it.

                > Is there a way to print on both sides of the paper so that the pages can be
                > put together like a little book?

                > Sandy

                Sandy,

                Unless your printer has the capability of automatically reversing
                the paper, or, you actually reverse the paper manually
                after each page is printed, you won't be able to print both sides.

                You may be able to accomplish the desired result using TxtPrint,
                printing odd and even pages and manually flipping after the first
                print pass.

                hrs