clip with header copied, outputted

  • Alan C.
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2001
      Hi All,

      Comments, suggestions, similar clips previously created?
      ------------

      I just discovered that a copyclip command exists.

      I launched the clip with a clipbar button. Doing so the clip ouputs from
      far away libraries (not the library in which it resides).

      How to use/operate is listed in the clip's comments.

      By the way, it successfully copy/outputted itself!

      H="copy clip"
      ; outputs a clip complete with header. To use:
      ; right click clipbook window, choose "headers to clipboard"
      ; then launch this clip, then choose one of the clips
      ^!SetListDelimiter ^p
      ^!SetArray %clips%=^$GetClipboard$
      ^!Set %clips%=^$StrReplace("^%NL%";"|";"^%clips%";True;False)$
      ^!Set %clip%=^?{(H=28) choose 1==^%clips%}
      ^!CopyClip ^%clip%
      ^!Set %output%=H="^%clip%"^%NL%
      ^!Append %output%=^$GetClipboard$
      ^!Toolbar "New Document"
      ^!InsertCode ^%output%
      ; -----<end of clip<<

      I happened to notice that clearvariable is not needed because the ^%output%
      variable is reset each time the clip is run.

      :-) Alan.