Explorer won't close ???

  • Tyrell_RR@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2001
      Hi

      Thinking to making a as small as posible "open document in explorer"
      clip, I run into the problem of closing the current explorer window.
      ...It won't close... ?-p

      H="Explorer doc test"
      ^!FocusApp Exploring*
      ^!IfError NEXT ELSE ^!Keyboard ALT+F4
      ^!Shell D:\WINDOWS\Explorer.exe /e,/select, "^**"

      Tryed it with the following (debuging) commands
      ^!Delay, ^!KeyboardDelay, ALTUP F4 ALTDOWN, #$09#+F4
      but no effect, It won't go away

      Explorer seems to strip away the ALT key, leaving the F4 that
      will than open the adress list, any other ALT+<key> works ok
      so its not a notetab problem.

      Is this a know windows issue ?

      The workaround is ofcourse useing
      ^!Keyboard ALT+F C (menu|Files|Close)(language dependent)
      but that was NOT what I had in mind ;-(

      ...Tyrell...