Re: [Clip] clipManagement

  • Larry Hamilton
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2001
      Hi Stephen,

      I ran into the issue of Libraries that start with a beginning underscore
      about 18 months ago, for a clip I made to build commandlines for building
      custom NoteTab commandlines. The clip builds a commandline and gives the
      opprotunity to copy the commandline for creating a custom shortcut and runs
      another instance of NoteTab with the options in that commandline.

      It took me a few minutes to figure out which clip I had ran into this.

      Here is what I learned from Eric:

      "Any Libraries that start with an "_" (underscore) need to have a space
      added in from of them, since the "_" has a special meaning in clip wizards."

      Look in the Utilities Library, the :FillLibraryList clip, it is the last
      clip in the library.

      HTH,

      Larry Hamilton

      > It does not seem to work on any library whose title starts with an
      > underline character, and one of my libraries it only creates an error
      > message and stops. I have not figured out why.
    • Stephen Riddle
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2001
        Hi Larry,
        Thanks,
        I'll try that. 8-)
        Stephen

        Larry Hamilton wrote:
        > I ran into the issue of Libraries that start with a beginning underscore
        > about 18 months ago, for a clip I made to build commandlines for building
        > custom NoteTab commandlines.
        . . .

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2001
          Hi Stephen,

          In the type of wizard I build for activating and taking the Library out of Hidden state, I needed to add an extra underscore so that the underscored Libraries would show up in my checkbox or forced entry. I think I used ^$StrReplace removing the extra underscore - here is one of them:

          (Long lines...)

          <--- Copy below this line --->
          H=My Default
          ; Last updated ??-??-2000, Sojourner@..., jody
          ; http://www.notetab.net

          ^!SetListDelimiter |
          ^!SetArray %Libraries%=^?{(T=A;H=33)Clipbook==All Libraries^=†††|Back|-FTP|FtpZip|Links|Main|myFtp|Page|Test|Tool|Work}

          ^!If ^$StrCount("†††";"^%Libraries%";0;0)$ = 1 AllLib

          ^!Set %Count%=^%Libraries0%
          ^!Set %Index%=0

          ^!IfFileAttr "^$GetLibraryPath$^%Libraries1.clb" H UnHide

          :Hide
          ^!Inc %Index%
          ^!If ^%Index% > ^%Count% Refresh
          ^!SetFileAttr "^$GetLibraryPath$^%Libraries^%Index%%.clb" H
          ^!Goto Hide

          :UnHide
          ^!Inc %Index%
          ^!If ^%Index% > ^%Count% Refresh
          ^!SetFileAttr "^$GetLibraryPath$^%Libraries^%Index%%.clb" -H
          ^!Goto UnHide

          :AllLib
          ^!Set %AllLibraries%=^$StrReplace("__";"_";"^%AllLibraries%";0;0)$
          ^!SetListDelimiter |
          ^!SetArray %AllLibraries%=Back|-FTP|FtpZip|Links|Main|myFtp|Page|Test|Tool|Work

          ^!Set %Count%=^%AllLibraries0%
          ^!Set %Index%=0

          ^!IfFileAttr "^$GetLibraryPath$^%AllLibraries1.clb" H UnHideAll

          :HideAll
          ^!Inc %Index%
          ^!If ^%Index% > ^%Count% Refresh
          ^!SetFileAttr "^$GetLibraryPath$^%AllLibraries^%Index%%.clb" H
          ^!Goto HideAll

          :UnHideAll
          ^!Inc %Index%
          ^!If ^%Index% > ^%Count% Refresh
          ^!SetFileAttr "^$GetLibraryPath$^%AllLibraries^%Index%%.clb" -H
          ^!Goto UnHideAll

          :Refresh
          ^!Refresh

          <--- Copy above this line, right --->