Re: simple repeat of a clip

  • Hugo
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30 4:09 PM
      Hi Bob, Elizabeth and Alec,

      > I have made a very simple clip to delete the first 39 characters of
      each
      > line in a document (directory dump to get list of filenames only).
      I want to
      > repeat this clip through the end of the document, about 150 lines.
      Is there
      > a simple way to do this without resorting to loops, which are at
      the margin
      > of my newbie clip programming abilities? Thanks in advance.
      >
      > ^!Keyboard DOWN
      > ^!Jump LINE_START
      > ^!SelectTo ^$GetRow$:40
      > ^!Keyboard DELETE
      >
      > -- Bob R.

      How about this one:

      ^!Jump DOC_START
      ^!Keyboard Alt+M B D #1# TAB #39# TAB #^$GetLineCount$# ENTER

      it uses the delete block dialog-box (comes up if no text is selected,
      hence Jump DOC_START).
      Values between ## indicate (in order of appearance):
      #1# - Starting Column
      #39# - Block Width
      #^$GetLineCount$# - Block Rows (Nr. of lines in block)

      Regards,

      Hugo