Re: Menu equivalents

  • Mark Halsall
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2001
      Thank you. I am happy to concede that \s+ is more succinct than \s\s+

      But the point of my question was to enquire whether there exists a
      list of ^!Replace command equivalents for other Menu commands.

      NoteTab calculates that this new message contains 557 characters, so I
      guess I've already lost the benefit of saving 2 bytes of diskspace :)

      On the other hand again, this is my first email sent from NotePad. I
      can't figure why I didn't use it before. Much better than composing
      in a browser - so I have learnt a big thing here, albeit off-topic.

      Regards,
      Mark