RE: [Clip] Pre-release of NoteTab Pro 4.86c #3

  • Makulowich, John (NCI)
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2001
      Greetings. I am a dedicated user of your program and really appreciate the
      work you put in on it. The only comment about the new format would be to
      display all the options for installation in a List Box rather than putting
      them in a Combo Box. Just less confusing, fwiw. regards.

      =-=-=-=
      John Makulowich ........ Program Support for Dr. Palekar
      NCI/DEA/SRRB ................................ Room 8050A
      6116 Executive Blvd ........................... MSC 8329
      Rockville, MD 20852 USA ..... http://deainfo.nci.nih.gov
      <http://deainfo.nci.nih.gov/>
      301-594-1408 ......................... 301-402-0742 (fax)