Automatic convert all files ASCII -> ANSI

  • Petko Yotov
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2001
      Hello!
      I am a beguinner. I'm using NoteTabPro.

      I have a big number of old DOS ASCII text files, that I wish to convert into ANSI format.
      Do you think NoteTab could do this automatically? Could a Clip open the folders and all
      the files and save them or "export" into ANSI and how?

      Thank you very much if you can help me.
      Petko

      P.S.
      All files are in one folder, D:\DOS and in a number of sub-folders and sub-sub-folders.
      The ANSI copies of the files may be saved in the source folder, or in another one,
      D:\ANSI. Can a clip create the same tree structure?