Re: Delete Line Numbers

  • webmasterjmc@cros.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      Sorry Jim! Did not mean to leave you out. Thank You Too.

      I know about the Highlighting the first number/line,
      use the slider to find the last number/line,
      Then hold the SHIFT key down while you highlight the last
      number/line. But our company has so old (and I mean OLD) computers
      that this will not work on.

      I have one more blessing left for you.

      Thanks Again

      John Cerbus