^!SetWizardDialogBoxWINPopUpSizeBIG

  • intervalqwert@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2001
      Dear Ntbrs,

      The wizard dialog box has always the same width when it pops up after
      calling a clip. Can I change the popup size somewhere in the
      preferences or is there even a command to achieve that ?

      Dream Code=
      ^!SetWizardDialogBoxWINPopUpSizeBIG
      ^!SetWizardDialogBoxWINPopUpSizesmall
      ^!SetWizardDialogBoxWINPopUpSizeMaxim

      Regards

      Hans
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2001
        Hi Hans,

        >The wizard dialog box has always the same width when it pops up
        >after calling a clip. Can I change the popup size somewhere in
        >the preferences or is there even a command to achieve that ?

        Changing the window size has been on the wish list for quite
        awhile. I think there is a resource issue, but not sure for not
        adding a type of box that will expand (Max/Normal) like the T=L
        boxes.

        ^!Set %faq%=^?{(T=L;H=28)Pastes back to app=(!)Save NoteTab's INI file in NoteTab^=!|(ae) Album Express - Getting Started^=ae|(address) Mailing address to send check or money order^=address|(beta) NoteTab beta testing, ntb-NextRelease^=beta|(bf) Bring window to the front^=bf|(bi) Binary filter settings^=bi|block|cd|cdinfo|(class) Clip Class download^=class|<gigantic snip>}

        You can force the width on an Info box by using a lot of text
        (spaces also) which the StrFill below does:

        ^!SetWizardTitle ~^$StrFill(" ";60)$ http://www.notetab.net ^$StrFill(" ";66)$~

        You can do it on the Prompt box as well, so I assume ^!Continue
        will work. The Prompt box does not go as wide as the info, and
        the text wraps, so ^!Info is better.

        http://www.notetab.net

      • intervalqwert@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2001