Re: [Clip] Cannot save new clips (well, actually, I can, but...)

  • CB2
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2001
      Hello Eric:

      From: "Eric G.V. Fookes" <egroups@...>
      Subject: Re: [Clip] Cannot save new clips (well, actually, I can, but...)
      > Thanks for your feedback. I must admit I haven't had the time to look into
      > this yet. Obviously, it is a bug and will be fixed in the next NoteTab
      update.

      Great! (My first successful bug report - woohooo! - hope I haven't been too
      pestiferous :-).

      And thank you for a fantastic piece of software! NoteTab is truly among the
      elite - one of the very few programs without which I simply cannot imagine
      using a computer. Well, actually, I can imagine it. I just don't like to -
      it gives me the creeping willies.

      And after I get these clip thingies figured out (writing them, I mean), the
      above will be more true than ever.
      And then there's 5.0....

      Ohboyohboyohboy! [insert sound of hands eagerly rubbing together]

      Yours in anticipation,
      Charles E. Beasley II
      Philosophy is Wetware Engineering