Re: [Clip] Ever heard of this?

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2001
      Hi Steve,

      The Clipbar does not work with certain events like
      OnClipboardChange. I do not have all of the different things
      that do not work, which is not many at all, from the Clipbar when
      the Library is active. Like any Clip though, you need to make
      sure you are setting a custom INI file if that is where you have
      your settings stored.

      http://www.notetab.net