Ever heard of this?

  • steveadausa@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2001
      Hi Everybody,

      Have you ever heard of a clip in the clipbook
      and a clipbar button of the same clip not working
      at the same time?

      Sometimes the one on the clipbook works and the
      one on the clipbar does not, and vice versa.

      Veird.

      Thanks,

      Steve Adams
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2001
        Hi Steve,

        The Clipbar does not work with certain events like
        OnClipboardChange. I do not have all of the different things
        that do not work, which is not many at all, from the Clipbar when
        the Library is active. Like any Clip though, you need to make
        sure you are setting a custom INI file if that is where you have
        your settings stored.

        http://www.notetab.net