Re: Re: Backing up files

  • Mark Halsall
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 6, 2001
      Hi hrs,

      Thanks. I have a clumsy workaround - but it works:

      ^!Shell C:\pkzipw\pkzipw.exe C:\temp\test.zip C:\temp\test1.txt
      ^!Delay 15
      ;enter into Save As dialog box
      ^!Keyboard #C:\temp\testx.zip# ENTER

      Funny thing is that C:\temp\test.zip is TOTALLY ignored.
      C:\temp\test1.txt is ignored if wrapped in double quotes
      C:\temp\test2.txt is ignored if wrapped in double quotes.

      Very odd.

      I see Jody's Noteback clip uses
      ^!F:\Programs\WinZip\WinZip32.exe -min -a -en
      ^%ZipPath%^$StrLower("^$GetName(^##)$")$-otl.zip ^##

      So perhaps it would be simplest for me to get WinZip instead of PKZip.