Re: [Clip] Remove attachment from .EML file (how to?)

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2001
      Hi Eric,

      >Hopefully, Jody won't consider my reply too off topic <g>...

      Actually, it is. ;) So the truth is known though, I have asked
      Eric in the paste to ask me if he wants to post off topic stuff
      like announcements, etc. He is faithful to do it within the
      boundaries that I set for him. That is just to let you all know,
      don't feel like I am singling you out if I have to say take it
      elsewhere. ;)

      >> I use Outlook Express. I can use "Save As" to extract an e-mail
      >> from a DBX file as an EML file.

      > If the purpose of all this is to archive your e-mails, you might
      > want to try out Mailbag Assistant.

      But, then, I let a lot of you get away with stuff for awhile or
      write you in private eMail. In case you missed it. <bg>

      Here's the homepage for Mailbag Assistant:
      http://www.fookes.com/mailbag

      I have a ton of list mail to go through; been busy with other
      stuff, so if you have not yet, please bring the topic to the
      MailBag list if need be unless you are finding out how you can do
      something with NoteTab and Clips. See my sigline.

      Happy Bag'n!
      Jody

      mailto:MailBag-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com