Re: [Clip] How to Delete a Topic of an Otl throug a Clip?

  • Alejandro
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2001
      Thanks,

      I've tryed it, works fine, but I would need to skip the confirmation
      dialog, then Using the old ^!Keyboard clip made the trick....but...

      Using the ^!Keyboard in long tasks (as in the clip im making), may
      encounter problems when some input from the keyboard is made at the
      same time. Thats why I was wondering of a non-interactive way to
      fullfill the task.

      The clip I'm making transverses all the topics of an OTL (witch may
      be quite a few) and reads some text from the topic and from the
      Heading and depending on them, may or may not copy the topic to
      another file, for later delete all the topics previously moved.

      Anyway, thanks for your Help :)

      Saludos

      Alejandro
      ---------