Get compressed NoteTab Light from TinyApps.Org

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2001
      Hi everyone,

      I recently discovered a great site that fights bloatware by featuring "tiny
      apps." In order to make NoteTab qualify for this site, I created a
      compressed version of NoteTab Light 4.86 that will even install on a floppy
      disk. You'll find the download links for that special version of NoteTab
      Light by visiting the TinyApps.Org Web site at...

      http://www.tinyapps.org/

      Regards,
      Eric G.V. Fookes