Subject: [Re: Backing up files]

  • Mark Halsall
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2001
      Hi Alan,

      I can't find anything about command line options for my PKZip for
      Windows. However I do have PKZip 204c for DOS somewhere which may
      well be worth reinstalling in my Windows 95 if necessary. I'd
      appreciate some "examples".

      Mark

      > Your zip clip ques, we can provide examples of command line but do
      need to know whether (your Pkzip) is a DOS software or a windows
      software (or a command line software for NT or Win 2K) -> I found that
      my Pkzip 250 for DOS *will not* work on Win NT or Win 2K) but works
      great on Win 9x