Re: mis interpretation/evaluation of tokens?

  • Hugo
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2001
      --- In ntb-clips@y..., "Alan C." <acummings@s...> wrote:

      > just copy to windows clipboard: should NOT interpret/evaluate token
      >
      > Alan.

      Alan,

      Taken from my message a couple of days ago... (Re ^p). I don't know
      if it suits you...

      If you use this command:

      H=";words"^%NL%^$UseTokens(^$GetSelection$)$

      the string as you indicated in the end of your message is inserted
      into the document (note UseTokens, it's counterpart is
      RemoveTokens). Maybe this helps...

      Hugo