Re: ^p

  • h.paulissen
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2001
      Hi David,

      It is not exactly clear to me what you want to do with the list, but
      if you use

      ^!INFO ^$GetSelection$

      after making the selection the list is shown with all paragraph
      marks interpreted... If you want to align the info-box you should
      precede the text that you are going to show with [L].

      If you use this command:

      H=";words"^%NL%^$UseTokens(^$GetSelection$)$

      the string as you indicated in the end of your message is inserted
      into the document (note UseTokens, it's counterpart is
      RemoveTokens). Maybe this helps...

      Hugo Paulissen

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2001
        Hi David,

        I do not know if this has been answered nor if I understand your
        question. Therefore, try: ^%nl% or ^^p depending on what you are
        trying to do. You and use a Clip with the ^!Replace command over
        a document or use the Replace tool over a Clip. Make sure you
        select the text in the Clip first else you may end up modifying
        your whole Library. I normally just take a quick peek at how
        many replacements might be made and make sure I get in that area
        for the total amount of changes done. If it is an outrageous
        number of replacements, then I know I goofed and did a Replace All.

        If you are using an ;H= box, then just use regular text formatted
        like you would a regular document. It is sort of like the <pre>
        tag in HTML if you are familiar with that.

        http://www.notetab.net