Right Click Applications

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2001
      I have Windows ME and in windows explorer, I can right click on a file to
      present a list of options such as Open, Edit and Send To.

      I have copied Notetab Pro to the sendto directory so that it shows up under
      SendTo. But what I would like is for it to show up in the level above
      sendto so I don't have to select Sendto. How do I do that? (Ultra-edit
      puts their entry there automatically).

      Jim