Re: [Clip] url to html

  • Harvey R. Savage
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 26, 2001
      Jody wrote:

      > Hi Harvey & Alan & Others,
      >
      > >^!Find (http:)|(ftp:) IRS
      >
      > I haven't been following this thread real
      > close, but you might want to add:
      >
      > ^!Find (http:)|(ftp:)|(https:) IRS
      >
      > Also, have you considered relative links and converting them to
      > absolute links? I'm not looking for an answer, just gave you
      > some food for thought in case you have not covered that yet.
      >
      > Happy Clip'n!
      > Jody

      Hi Jody,

      Good point, might as well as many possibilities as you can. With
      access to enough links a secure link will probably show up now
      and then.

      You'll have to pardon my ignorance but I'm not sure if I know the
      difference between relative and absolute links. Give me a hint.

      hrs
      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 26, 2001
        Hi Harvey,

        >> ^!Find (http:)|(ftp:)|(https:) IRS

        >Good point, might as well as many possibilities as you can. With
        >access to enough links a secure link will probably show up now
        >and then.

        Yes, that is why I also recommended absolute links converted from
        relative.

        >You'll have to pardon my ignorance but I'm not sure if I know the
        >difference between relative and absolute links. Give me a hint.

        OK, since you only asked for a hint. Click on Help | NoteTab's
        Glossary. <g> The two phrases you want to look for start with
        an "A" and a "R".

        http://www.notetab.net