club match arranging

  • Robert Hussey
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2001
      I've been asked to do a page where a dozen golf club members can arrange matches between themselves without loads of emails flying about. I needs to allow them to click another player in a table to themselves in as the opponent - or something like that.

      Has anyone done anything like this, or can give me some guidance on where to begin please?

      Robert