[Clip] vCard clips?

  • joel.watson@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14 7:20 AM
      I'm working with vCard files - they're address cards (like electronic
      Rolodex cards) in text form for easy data interchange. A file of these
      cards can be treated like an outline in NTP. Do you know of any clips
      for working with the vCard format? Or, if I developed clips, would
      anyone else find them usefull?

    • Martin ONeill
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22, 2006
        --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, joel.watson@... wrote in 1999:

        > I'm working with vCard files - they're address cards (like
        electronic
        > Rolodex cards) in text form for easy data interchange. A file of
        these
        > cards can be treated like an outline in NTP. Do you know of any
        clips
        > for working with the vCard format? Or, if I developed clips, would
        > anyone else find them usefull?

        Has anyone come with any clips for converting vCard files to CSV in
        the mean time?

        Many thanks,
        Martin