[Clip] Re: clip request

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 22 7:52 AM
      Hi Kay,

      >I had to jump through hoops to get the page to increment
      >when you get to the first line of a new page rather than the
      >last line of the prev page. DUH! Forgot all about word
      >wrap.

      That makes two of us. <g> I think I may make another version
      of it anyway that does not use the "~~~" loop with the
      difference only being to click a click for the pagebreak/
      hardbreak and continue to the next. Basically a manual loop.

      Cya,
      Jody Adair

      The whole world doth err save you
      and me and even thou doest err some!