Re: Limit Reformatting to Copied Text WAS: Join Lines: Special marker for lists?

  • h.paulissen@facburfdcw.unimaas.nl
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2001
      Hi Clueless,

      ^$StrFormat(^$GetClipboard$;0;70;True)$

      This would do the trick; all replace commands are removed and you
      don't need the variable to work with the content of the clipboard
      anymore...

      The Replace-commands were in there since you asked for a way to
      overcome the problem of the bulleted lists being joined together.

      If I may: I don't understand why you do the (re-)formatting of your
      text while surfing/copying/pasting. In my opinion it would be better
      and easier to do it afterwards. You'll have a document with some
      grabbed pieces of information (if PasteBoardDivider is set you can
      actually see the break between two parts) and from there it is easier
      to reformat the complete document.

      Just a thought...

      Hugo

      --- In ntb-clips@y..., Clueless in Seattle <clueless@o...> wrote:

      > Here's the clip as you wrote it:
      >
      > ^!Set %NewText%=^$StrReplace
      ("*";"^P*";^$GetClipboard$;False;False)$