Re: [Clip] email clip

  • Alan C.
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2001
      Hi Andrew,

      > ^!Email ^?[Email Address];^?[Subject];^$GetSelection$
      > For example can I add a cc/bcc option.

      I Eudora my default email client. I just tried

      ^!Email ^?[Email Address];^?[Subject];^?[Cc];^$GetSelection$

      and the Cc did not work; it pasted that part (the Cc) into the email body

      >Can I have autocomplete based
      > on previous entries or an address book?

      so far, your clip involves nothing beyond/outside of wizards (the pop up
      interactive dialog). Probably U cannot autocomplete directly into a clip
      wizard.

      At your discretion, (using common windows file management techniques use
      windows file explorer utility) Drag and drop NoteTab's autocorrect.clb
      file, drag and drop it into either say NoteTab or Notepad for that matter;
      the file will open as a document for viewing. You'll need to make a new
      library, named differently, but will need replicate certain lines from
      autocorrect.clb especially its top line(s)

      **the clip would become more involved** if indeed cannot auto correct
      directly into a clip wizard. A work around would then be, first of all,
      need to accomplish your auto correction tasks whilst in a text
      file/document. (this doc serve as scratch pad of sorts) > an empty text
      file whereby you begin type, does auto correction) Then gather what had
      been auto corrected from that (scratch pad) text document and put it into
      your email wizards/fields, do so in the latter stages of the clip.

      >Can I have an attachments
      > file finder?

      ^!Set %opn%=^?{(T=O)file_or_files}

      (finds for purpose to be opened etc.) above code line does find file(s) of
      any type. Dunno if that what you sought.

      Alan.