Re: [Clip] Re: COPY STRING + PASTE INTO AN ALPHABETICAL INDEX.TXT

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27, 2001
      Hi thefrank & Hans,

      >Why wouldn't a global method accomplish your task?
      >
      >Try:
      >
      >^!Select ALL
      >^!KEYBOARD ALT+M L S A
      >
      >after you paste the new text at the end of your document.

      I suppose the following will work. I have not been following
      the thread, so I am going by your Clip TheFrank. ;)

      <--- Copy below this line --->
      H=Copy, Paste, Sort
      ; Last Updated 08-28-2001, Sojourner@..., jody
      ; ^$StrSort("Str";CaseSensitive;Ascending;RemoveDuplicates)$
      ; Blame thefrank if it is not what you wanted. ;)

      ; Jumps to the end of the document
      ^!Jump Doc_End

      ; Assumes your text is on the Clipboard
      ^!InsertText ^$GetClipboard$

      ; Selects the whole document
      ^!Select All

      ; Inserted over the selection after sorting
      ; Not CaseSensitive; Sorted Ascending; Duplicates Removed
      ^$StrSort("^$GetSelection$";0;1;1)$

      <--- Copy above this line, right --->
      <--- click over a Library, and --->
      <--- choose "Add from Clipboard" --->