[Clip] Re: How to get NTB to extract all ... Netscape Messenger

  • Norma Armstrong
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 10, 1999
      Will you be adding support for Regular Outlook as well? By the way, great
      program :)

      Norma

      http://www.fookes.com/mailbag/

      Hope this is useful.

      Regards,
      Eric Fookes
      -----------
      NoteTab v4.6a available from

      Be as loud as you want
      Get free email and 20MB of webspace at FortuneCity.com
      http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/367

    • Bill Scott
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 10, 1999
        O.K. I have mailbag open but I cannot find the subfolder newvisitor under
        inbox.smn .... when I try to open mailbag will only let me go as far as ... Mail
        folder
        but inside that is inbox.smn when I open that mailbox ... it does not show any of
        the
        messages that I have in folders under inbox ... ??

        Bill

      • Bill Scott
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 10, 1999
          sorry I found it ... arrg ... it was in another folder called inbox.sbd

          Bill

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 10, 1999
            Hi Bill,

            > sorry I found it ... arrg ... it was in another folder called
            > inbox.sbd

            Glad you found it! Could you please take the MailBag discussion
            over to that list please. Tanks!

            Happy NoteTabbin',
            Jody Adair

            To Subscribe to or UnSubscribe from the NoteTab Mailing
            Lists send an empty post to the appropriate list(s):

            Subscribe:
            The NoteTab Basic List: NoteTab-Subscribe@...
            The NoteTab Clips List: Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
            The NoteTab HTML List: Ntb-html-Subscribe@...