[Clip] Re: How to get NTB to extract all ... Netscape Messenger

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 10, 1999
      At 08:55 10/07/99 -0700, you wrote:
      >does anyone know how to extract message headers from a certain inbox folder
      >like ... Local Mail .... inbox ... New Visitor ... What I am doing
      >manually now is to ...
      >open netscape mail messenger ... go to local mail ... inbox ...then New
      >Visitor folder select all the messages then click on save as then
      >file .... C:\New Visitor.txt ... it gives me a file with the following
      >messages and bodies .... all of them ...

      I suggest you take a look at my new program called Mailbag Assistant. It
      can read Netscape mailboxes and includes a scripting language along the
      same lines as the Clip instructions. And even more important, it has a
      powerful message merge command based on customizable templates that let you
      easily export any message field into any format you like. There's more
      information about this new program and a download link to the latest beta
      release at:

      http://www.fookes.com/mailbag/

      Hope this is useful.

      Regards,
      Eric Fookes
      -----------
      NoteTab v4.6a available from

    • Norma Armstrong
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 10, 1999
        Will you be adding support for Regular Outlook as well? By the way, great
        program :)

        Norma

        http://www.fookes.com/mailbag/

        Hope this is useful.

        Regards,
        Eric Fookes
        -----------
        NoteTab v4.6a available from

        Be as loud as you want
        Get free email and 20MB of webspace at FortuneCity.com
        http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/367

      • Bill Scott
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 10, 1999
          O.K. I have mailbag open but I cannot find the subfolder newvisitor under
          inbox.smn .... when I try to open mailbag will only let me go as far as ... Mail
          folder
          but inside that is inbox.smn when I open that mailbox ... it does not show any of
          the
          messages that I have in folders under inbox ... ??

          Bill

        • Bill Scott
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 10, 1999
            sorry I found it ... arrg ... it was in another folder called inbox.sbd

            Bill

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 10, 1999
              Hi Bill,

              > sorry I found it ... arrg ... it was in another folder called
              > inbox.sbd

              Glad you found it! Could you please take the MailBag discussion
              over to that list please. Tanks!

              Happy NoteTabbin',
              Jody Adair

              To Subscribe to or UnSubscribe from the NoteTab Mailing
              Lists send an empty post to the appropriate list(s):

              Subscribe:
              The NoteTab Basic List: NoteTab-Subscribe@...
              The NoteTab Clips List: Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
              The NoteTab HTML List: Ntb-html-Subscribe@...