[Clip] Re: can someone send me a copy of gawk -w32.exe

  • RS
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 10 8:41 AM
      Hi All,

      At 11:27 PM 07/09/99 -0400, RS wrote:
      >Hi Bill,
      >
      >At 06:01 PM 07/09/99 -0700, you wrote:
      >>for the life of me I cannot find gawk -w32.exe anywhere ....

      Ooops!

      I apologize to everybody for this mistake. I intended to send the
      attachment directly to Bill, not to the List. -:(

      I don't particularly like receiving attachments, and I know many people
      also have to pay for their time online or telephone usage.

      Justice was done in that I had to suffer waiting while my own attachment
      downloaded this morning!

      Sorry for the inconvenience.

      RS