[Clip] Re: can someone send me a copy of gawk -w32.exe

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 9, 1999
      Hi Bill and Wayne,

      Wayne, the filename on your:

      http://landru.myhome.net/wayne/notetab.html

      for NoteAwk 4.25 is:

      http://landru.i-link-2.net/wayne/NoteAwk42.zip

      Does NoteAwk42.zip contain version 4.25?

      > for the life of me I cannot find gawk -w32.exe anywhere .... I
      > must be looking right at it and not seeing ... I want to use
      > NoteAwk ...

      From Help:

      If you don't have a Win32 Perl or Gawk interpreter installed on
      your computer, there are a number of good ones you can download
      from the Internet. The following Freeware 32-bit interpreters
      have been tested with NoteTab and work very well:

      For Perl: http://www.ActiveState.com/pw32/

      For Gawk:
      ftp://oak.oakland.edu/pub/simtelnet/gnu/gnuish/gawk303x.zip

      Bye for now,
      Jody Adair
      Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23

      http://www.sureword.com/sojourner
      http://www.sureword.com/kjb1611
      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

    • RS
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 10, 1999
        Hi All,

        At 11:27 PM 07/09/99 -0400, RS wrote:
        >Hi Bill,
        >
        >At 06:01 PM 07/09/99 -0700, you wrote:
        >>for the life of me I cannot find gawk -w32.exe anywhere ....

        Ooops!

        I apologize to everybody for this mistake. I intended to send the
        attachment directly to Bill, not to the List. -:(

        I don't particularly like receiving attachments, and I know many people
        also have to pay for their time online or telephone usage.

        Justice was done in that I had to suffer waiting while my own attachment
        downloaded this morning!

        Sorry for the inconvenience.

        RS