[Clip] can someone send me a copy of gawk -w32.exe

  • Bill Scott
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 9, 1999
      for the life of me I cannot find gawk -w32.exe anywhere .... I must be looking
      right
      at it and not seeing ... I want to use NoteAwk ... I'll be your new best friend
      *||:8^)

      Need new glasses ... *||:8>)

      Happy Stockdoggin ......

      Bill *||:>)

      Border Collies N Stuff

      http://www.stockdogsaction.com/OTHER/index.html

    • RS
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 9, 1999
        Hi Bill,

        At 06:01 PM 07/09/99 -0700, you wrote:
        >for the life of me I cannot find gawk -w32.exe anywhere .... I must be
        looking
        >right
        >at it and not seeing ... I want to use NoteAwk ... I'll be your new best
        friend
        >*||:8^)
        >
        >Need new glasses ... *||:8>)
        >
        >Happy Stockdoggin ......

        This is the file I have in my root directory "C:\". Didn't work otherwise.

        Sorry I didn't keep the literature that comes with it.

        HTH.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 9, 1999
          Hi Bill and Wayne,

          Wayne, the filename on your:

          http://landru.myhome.net/wayne/notetab.html

          for NoteAwk 4.25 is:

          http://landru.i-link-2.net/wayne/NoteAwk42.zip

          Does NoteAwk42.zip contain version 4.25?

          > for the life of me I cannot find gawk -w32.exe anywhere .... I
          > must be looking right at it and not seeing ... I want to use
          > NoteAwk ...

          From Help:

          If you don't have a Win32 Perl or Gawk interpreter installed on
          your computer, there are a number of good ones you can download
          from the Internet. The following Freeware 32-bit interpreters
          have been tested with NoteTab and work very well:

          For Perl: http://www.ActiveState.com/pw32/

          For Gawk:
          ftp://oak.oakland.edu/pub/simtelnet/gnu/gnuish/gawk303x.zip

          Bye for now,
          Jody Adair
          Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23

          http://www.sureword.com/sojourner
          http://www.sureword.com/kjb1611
          http://www.sureword.com/notetab

        • RS
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 10, 1999
            Hi All,

            At 11:27 PM 07/09/99 -0400, RS wrote:
            >Hi Bill,
            >
            >At 06:01 PM 07/09/99 -0700, you wrote:
            >>for the life of me I cannot find gawk -w32.exe anywhere ....

            Ooops!

            I apologize to everybody for this mistake. I intended to send the
            attachment directly to Bill, not to the List. -:(

            I don't particularly like receiving attachments, and I know many people
            also have to pay for their time online or telephone usage.

            Justice was done in that I had to suffer waiting while my own attachment
            downloaded this morning!

            Sorry for the inconvenience.

            RS