[Clip] Re: Ntb-Clips@eGroups.com

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 1999
      Hi Carl,

      >Guess I'm just tired, but I'm also confused... which are
      >the two *new* groups, and which are the old groups from
      >which we should un-subscribe?

      The new list address for The NoteTab [Clip] List is:

      Ntb-Clips@...

      Send to that address now instead of Ntb-Advanced.

      You do not have to unsubscribe using:

      unless you want to. Once I get the old posts moved over,
      give some time for folk out of town to read the old list,
      etc. I will delete it. I will make it a moderated list
      shortly so I can flag anybody trying to post to it. I will
      delete the list. There is only one new address, not
      actually a new list.

      If you want to unsuscribe from either, click and hit send:

      Hope that clears it up.

      Happy NoteTabbin',
      Jody Adair

      The NoteTabbers Assistant Page