Re: [Clip] Re: running program from clip

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2001
      Hi thefrank & Don,

      >This is the clip I use, which is modified slightly from a clip I
      >believe Jody built (I may be in error...and if so apologize to
      >whoever did the original work...)

      Yes, that is mine. (You need to use the ^!SetIniFile NtbUsers
      command, if you have the ini file in the Libraries folder. You
      need to add the path to it if you use it elsewhere. See Help for
      ^!SetIniFile.) Don, you might want to download my FtpZip. It
      has help on how to set up one clickers that run in the background
      and a tool (clip) to make them. The wizard supports 10 profiles
      and 20 folders, but can be made to do as many as you want. There
      are some tips as well on how to easily setup NtbUsers manually
      too. There are some command-line examples for WinZip as well.
      Since I make zip files of my Libraries for uploading, I have a
      button on my Clipbar to zip the focused (opened) .clb file and
      another to upload to my zip folder. For me, it is four clicks in
      total: Open as Document, zip it, and upload it. (I have about 20
      one clickers in "myFTP" Library and some WinZip one clickers and
      wizards. WinZip and Ws_Ftp both operate in the background and
      close on their own while I go about my business. If the link
      below is not correct, go to my Libraries page.

      http://www.notetab.net/zip/ftpzip.zip

      http://www.notetab.net

      http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips