Re: Help, I forgot

  • JohnZeman@operamail.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 5, 2001
      Hi Laurie

      Don't feel bad about not catching onto outlines for awhile.. I used
      NoteTab for a couple years or so before I checked them out.. I had
      no idea what they were, they "sounded" like a school outline program,
      something I had no use for.. Was I ever wrong about that! Now I use
      outlines for everything.. Storing emails, passwords, addresses,
      recipes, and (which is why I'm posting this) they are a fantastic way
      to store your soon to be growing diary of NoteTab tidbits..

      Welcome to the amazing world of NoteTab..

      John :)

      --- In ntb-clips@y..., "LaurieK" <ladyck3@e...> wrote:
      > THANK YOU... and I did start my "clue page" calling it NTP Tidbits,
      Stuff

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/