Re: [Clip] Help, I forgot

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4, 2001
      Hi LaurieK,

      >Now...what is this Outline stuff all about (hope this is easier
      >than clips hehehe )

      Forget I mentioned it. :-) Click on the Open icon and browse to
      NoteTab's main folder. Open Readme.otl

      http://www.notetab.net

      http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips
    • JohnZeman@operamail.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 5, 2001
        Hi Laurie

        Don't feel bad about not catching onto outlines for awhile.. I used
        NoteTab for a couple years or so before I checked them out.. I had
        no idea what they were, they "sounded" like a school outline program,
        something I had no use for.. Was I ever wrong about that! Now I use
        outlines for everything.. Storing emails, passwords, addresses,
        recipes, and (which is why I'm posting this) they are a fantastic way
        to store your soon to be growing diary of NoteTab tidbits..

        Welcome to the amazing world of NoteTab..

        John :)

        --- In ntb-clips@y..., "LaurieK" <ladyck3@e...> wrote:
        > THANK YOU... and I did start my "clue page" calling it NTP Tidbits,
        Stuff

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/