Help, I forgot

  • LaurieK
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4, 2001
      I swear I am going t write this down.
      I cannot seem to find where I got the information and how I did this but a few days ago, somehow in NTP, I was able to convert *.txt files to *.htm with the flick of a button or something, it was absolutely the CAT'S MEOW!

      Then I slept.

      I promise never to bother you about this again because I am creating an NTP diary for myself as of this moment so, can someone please tell me how to do this?

      Humbly thanking you from the bottom of my heart.
      I wish I had written it down, it was SO SIMPLE that I just KNEW I'd remember. I am afraid of alzheimer's seriously....

      Thanks!!
      Laurie

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 4, 2001
        Hi LaurieK,

        Try Modify | Document to HTML. I normally use the "No Character
        Conversion" option. You can do NoteTab's Outline file to convert
        also! :)

        >I swear I am going t write this down.
        >I cannot seem to find where I got the information and how I did
        >this but a few days ago, somehow in NTP, I was able to convert
        >*.txt files to *.htm with the flick of a button or something, it
        >was absolutely the CAT'S MEOW!

        http://www.notetab.net

        http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips
      • LaurieK
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 4, 2001
          THANK YOU... and I did start my "clue page" calling it NTP Tidbits, Stuff
          I've learned.

          Now...what is this Outline stuff all about (hope this is easier than clips
          hehehe )

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 4, 2001
            Hi LaurieK,

            >Now...what is this Outline stuff all about (hope this is easier
            >than clips hehehe )

            Forget I mentioned it. :-) Click on the Open icon and browse to
            NoteTab's main folder. Open Readme.otl

          • JohnZeman@operamail.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 5, 2001
              Hi Laurie

              Don't feel bad about not catching onto outlines for awhile.. I used
              NoteTab for a couple years or so before I checked them out.. I had
              no idea what they were, they "sounded" like a school outline program,
              something I had no use for.. Was I ever wrong about that! Now I use
              outlines for everything.. Storing emails, passwords, addresses,
              recipes, and (which is why I'm posting this) they are a fantastic way
              to store your soon to be growing diary of NoteTab tidbits..

              Welcome to the amazing world of NoteTab..

              John :)

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/