Re: [Clip] If TOM can do it, its MY TURN... HELP!!

  • LaurieK
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2001
      you are a genious

      Show headers is what was needed... BUT... when I copy paste the script as it
      were, into the editor and save it, it now changes the clip name, so WOO HOO
      but... when I execute it, it shows a small windows that says

      The Document Name Is:

      OK

      THen I click OK and it shows the name of the current document and next to it
      is (blue) so what I am doing wrong that the world blue is showing? And why
      is the word blue there?
    • thefrank
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 4, 2001
        > why is the word blue there?

        if there can be an artist formerly known as Prince

        why can't there be a document formerly known as (blue).....

        <vbg> tf

        p.s. try - http://99secrets.com
        true web content circa 1996