Re: [Clip] New document

    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 3, 2001
      Hi LaurieK,

      > I wish I knew someone in the Dallas are who USED NTP and the
      > Clip Libraries/Bars/Programming etc, etc, etc so I could see
      > first hand...

      See http://www.notetab.net/html/clipbar.htm for help with the
      Clipbar.
      It is also in Outline format: http://www.notetab.net/zip/cbarotl.zip

      >I'm gonna focus this weekend (with the bazillion other things I
      >have to focus on).

      I think if you would spend a few hours with my ClipClass lessons
      you will be well on your way:

      http://www.notetab.net/clipclass/clipclass.zip

      http://www.notetab.net

      http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips
    • Tom Thomas
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 4, 2001
        Charlie,

        That did the trick. Although the method Jason mentioned was what I was
        after. I will save your clip because it might come in handy later.

        Thanks,
        Tom Thomas

        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 4, 2001
          Hi Tom,

          >That did the trick. Although the method Jason mentioned was what
          >I was after. I will save your clip because it might come in handy
          >later.

          You might also try out my Library Toggle. The purpose of it is
          to have a simple and easy way to toggle Libraries to and from the
          Libraries bar either from a Library or the Clipbar.

          http://www.notetab.net/zip/libtoggle.zip

          If you have the need to manage many Libraries I suggest you try
          Charles Raines'...

          The Librarian
          http://www.escape.ca/~rainec/notetab.htm

          http://www.notetab.net

          http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips
        • Charles M. Raine
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 7, 2001
            On Sat, 04 Aug 2001 17:56:55 -0500, Jody wrote:

            >If you have the need to manage many Libraries I suggest you try
            >Charles Raines'...
            >
            >The Librarian
            >http://www.escape.ca/~rainec/notetab.htm

            Please NOTE: the above link is to an Outdated Web Page, which I no
            longer have access to. PLEASE DO NOT use this link! Instead, use the
            following:

            http://www.mts.net/~rainec/notetab.html

            Thanks...

            Charlie