Re: [Clip] New document

  • LaurieK
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 3 7:54 PM
      From: "Tom Thomas" <bprint@...>

      > I have been using NoteTab for a long time and never knew anything about
      > clipbars till this afternoon. So I looked it up in the help files. I have
      > since made a couple of them along with some custom icons made in Corel
      > Draw. This really is neat.
      >
      > Now, is there a way to make a clip to toggle from one clipbar to another
      > and add that to my clipbar? I know I can go to the menu bar, but all I
      want
      > to do is toggle between my two custom clipbars.

      Tom, I am so not happy right now.

      You JUST learn about it and PRESTO you make a clip and it works and you are
      now making fancy toggle features... I am SO JEALOUS. (I know, but I've not
      had the time to FOCUS)

      I wish I knew someone in the Dallas are who USED NTP and the Clip
      Libraries/Bars/Programming etc, etc, etc so I could see first hand...
      ::sigh::

      I'm gonna focus this weekend (with the bazillion other things I have to
      focus on).

      Congrats Tom! Long time user, not a clipper...YET!
      Laurie
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 3 10:53 PM
        Hi LaurieK,

        > I wish I knew someone in the Dallas are who USED NTP and the
        > Clip Libraries/Bars/Programming etc, etc, etc so I could see
        > first hand...

        See http://www.notetab.net/html/clipbar.htm for help with the
        Clipbar.
        It is also in Outline format: http://www.notetab.net/zip/cbarotl.zip

        >I'm gonna focus this weekend (with the bazillion other things I
        >have to focus on).

        I think if you would spend a few hours with my ClipClass lessons
        you will be well on your way:

        http://www.notetab.net/clipclass/clipclass.zip

        http://www.notetab.net

        http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips
      • Tom Thomas
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 4 8:24 AM
          Charlie,

          That did the trick. Although the method Jason mentioned was what I was
          after. I will save your clip because it might come in handy later.

          Thanks,
          Tom Thomas

          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 4 3:56 PM
            Hi Tom,

            >That did the trick. Although the method Jason mentioned was what
            >I was after. I will save your clip because it might come in handy
            >later.

            You might also try out my Library Toggle. The purpose of it is
            to have a simple and easy way to toggle Libraries to and from the
            Libraries bar either from a Library or the Clipbar.

            http://www.notetab.net/zip/libtoggle.zip

            If you have the need to manage many Libraries I suggest you try
            Charles Raines'...

            The Librarian
            http://www.escape.ca/~rainec/notetab.htm

            http://www.notetab.net

            http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips
          • Charles M. Raine
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 7 5:11 PM
              On Sat, 04 Aug 2001 17:56:55 -0500, Jody wrote:

              >If you have the need to manage many Libraries I suggest you try
              >Charles Raines'...
              >
              >The Librarian
              >http://www.escape.ca/~rainec/notetab.htm

              Please NOTE: the above link is to an Outdated Web Page, which I no
              longer have access to. PLEASE DO NOT use this link! Instead, use the
              following:

              http://www.mts.net/~rainec/notetab.html

              Thanks...

              Charlie