Re: [Clip] Re: Clipbar Switching Clip.

  • Charles M. Raine
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 3, 2001
      On Fri, 03 Aug 2001 20:38:40 -0400, Tom Thomas wrote:
      >I keep getting an error - line 8 clip syntax error --- ^!Set

      Hi Tom:

      That is the first word of a Long line, which was split by the email
      program. Follow the ^!Set with a blank and the next 3 lines, as in:

      ; Long line follows:
      ^!Set
      %StringList%="^$StrReplace("^%DefPath%";"";"^%StringList%";n;n)$"
      ^!Set %bar%=^%DefPath%^?{(T=A;H=^%cnt%)Please Choose Clip Bar you
      Want:=^%StringList%}.ctb
      ; End of long line.

      If you still have a problem, write me by private email.

      Charlie.

      -- Charles M. Raine, rainec@... on 08/03/2001

      -- Home Page: http://www.mts.net/~rainec/
    • LaurieK
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 3, 2001
        From: "Tom Thomas" <bprint@...>

        > I have been using NoteTab for a long time and never knew anything about
        > clipbars till this afternoon. So I looked it up in the help files. I have
        > since made a couple of them along with some custom icons made in Corel
        > Draw. This really is neat.
        >
        > Now, is there a way to make a clip to toggle from one clipbar to another
        > and add that to my clipbar? I know I can go to the menu bar, but all I
        want
        > to do is toggle between my two custom clipbars.

        Tom, I am so not happy right now.

        You JUST learn about it and PRESTO you make a clip and it works and you are
        now making fancy toggle features... I am SO JEALOUS. (I know, but I've not
        had the time to FOCUS)

        I wish I knew someone in the Dallas are who USED NTP and the Clip
        Libraries/Bars/Programming etc, etc, etc so I could see first hand...
        ::sigh::

        I'm gonna focus this weekend (with the bazillion other things I have to
        focus on).

        Congrats Tom! Long time user, not a clipper...YET!
        Laurie
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 3, 2001
          Hi LaurieK,

          > I wish I knew someone in the Dallas are who USED NTP and the
          > Clip Libraries/Bars/Programming etc, etc, etc so I could see
          > first hand...

          See http://www.notetab.net/html/clipbar.htm for help with the
          Clipbar.
          It is also in Outline format: http://www.notetab.net/zip/cbarotl.zip

          >I'm gonna focus this weekend (with the bazillion other things I
          >have to focus on).

          I think if you would spend a few hours with my ClipClass lessons
          you will be well on your way:

          http://www.notetab.net/clipclass/clipclass.zip

          http://www.notetab.net

          http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips
        • Tom Thomas
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 4, 2001
            Charlie,

            That did the trick. Although the method Jason mentioned was what I was
            after. I will save your clip because it might come in handy later.

            Thanks,
            Tom Thomas

            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 4, 2001
              Hi Tom,

              >That did the trick. Although the method Jason mentioned was what
              >I was after. I will save your clip because it might come in handy
              >later.

              You might also try out my Library Toggle. The purpose of it is
              to have a simple and easy way to toggle Libraries to and from the
              Libraries bar either from a Library or the Clipbar.

              http://www.notetab.net/zip/libtoggle.zip

              If you have the need to manage many Libraries I suggest you try
              Charles Raines'...

              The Librarian
              http://www.escape.ca/~rainec/notetab.htm

              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 7, 2001
                On Sat, 04 Aug 2001 17:56:55 -0500, Jody wrote:

                >If you have the need to manage many Libraries I suggest you try
                >Charles Raines'...
                >
                >The Librarian
                >http://www.escape.ca/~rainec/notetab.htm

                Please NOTE: the above link is to an Outdated Web Page, which I no
                longer have access to. PLEASE DO NOT use this link! Instead, use the
                following:

                http://www.mts.net/~rainec/notetab.html

                Thanks...

                Charlie